Search This Blog



Burnt out light bulbs into glamorous Xmas tree ornaments


      Hello everyone! I guess that this is the best time of the year for people who love to craft and decorate, thus all the crafty bloggers! It took me more than I expected to finish crafting my new Xmas ornaments since I have so little free time these days. 
     This was a pretty recent idea, that's why I made so few, I usually give the burnt out light bulbs to a specific place for recycling :-)

   My materials were acrylic paint, glitter, nail polish (oh, yes!), instant glue, scrap fabric and ribbons in order to turn this:

     Into this:

    And these :


   Into these:

    Aren't they gorgeous?



  1. OH so glamorous. Love it.

    I'm following your creativity now from the Friday Hop.

    If you're up for a bit of a ride I'd love for you to join me at Local Sugar Hawaii and we're sharing and growing together at An Aloha Affair this weekend. You are always welcome, Always.


I would be happy to read your opinion and new ideas!